Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Smuggler's Run - 3 pack (Hondo, Rey & Chewie)

All three of these Disney store exclusives are popping up on ebay now.

News is that these will become available online. Yakface reported on this.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    News is that these will become available online. Yakface reported on this.
    Sweeeet.

I want the trooper set the most.

Glad I can order all 3. Seen loose pics of the other but none of Hondo...

Also the figure does have an inaccuracy with his holster, the one in the ride has a cross draw holster on his thigh like DJ. Figure just has a left thigh holster. Cross drawing a thigh holster hurts my head, Krennic's is at least on his hip. I don't even think with practice I could get a fast and clean cross draw with a thigh holster, sitting or standing. I know it's a nitpick but these things bother you when you're into firearms and using them efficiently. Hondo especially would want his gun at the ready with a fast draw. DJ I can at least see him using the coat to sneakily draw it out slow but still...

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

These sets are only running 105-110 on eBay. Not bad at all if you ask me, honestly surprised. Maybe it's the repacks hurting the value, either way that wouldn't hardly be worth my time to sell in my opinion. Tax, fees, and shipping end up being about 25+. So 10 dollar profit?

B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    These sets are only running 105-110 on eBay. Not bad at all if you ask me, honestly surprised. Maybe it's the repacks hurting the value, either way that wouldn't hardly be worth my time to sell in my opinion. Tax, fees, and shipping end up being about 25+. So 10 dollar profit?
    Wait until July and you can get them for retail plus shipping. That's all of a month away. I'm not paying an extra $50 per set just to satisfy the "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Sweeeet.

I want the trooper set the most.
    https://youtu.be/qHmxt5-jFXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Wait until July and you can get them for retail plus shipping. That's all of a month away. I'm not paying an extra $50 per set just to satisfy the "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" impulse.
    Exactly, plus with the repacks, I have a funny feeling these won't be flying off the shelves as quickly as other exclusive sets have in the past.

It’s sad the only set that looks good is the First order one. Though we have to get another Kylo. The smuggler one is really a waste just one new figure, Hondo.

Oh I'm waiting, just surprised that's all they're going for. Figured they'd be a solid 140+. Just don't understand resellers taking all this time to make 5-10 bucks.

B/S/T Feedback!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast