Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smuggler's Run - 3 pack (Hondo, Rey & Chewie)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    What about the Disney Store????
    Apparently they will not be available from the Disney Store. Just at Galaxy's Edge.

If this doesn't get some sort of online release then the scalpers that live in Florida and California are going to have a field day with it

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    I've never even heard of the Hondo character until today. It looks interesting, and it's an alien!

But ... not sure if I'd want this set.
    For real? He was a big part of The Clone Wars animated show for years, and then returned in the Rebels cartoon series too. Admit this is a very weird way to release him. Cheap way to try and move more Rey's.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    For real? He was a big part of The Clone Wars animated show for years, and then returned in the Rebels cartoon series too. Admit this is a very weird way to release him. Cheap way to try and move more Rey's.
    Yeah, I've only seen one or two episodes of the Clone Wars. Never watched Rebels.

A big part of not getting into it was mostly because I was not into the animation style.

Too cutesy/cartoonish?

Now the Mandalorian - I will even get a Disney subscription for that live action goodness!

So bummed out by this exclusive. Hondo (in any setting, Clone Wars or Sequel Era) is an ABSOLUTE must. This thing is going to be a major pain to get. 90% of collectors will not be at Galaxy's Edge during the opening. Make this a Disney Store exclusive or something, pleasseee.

I'll be passing on this. Not worth it just to get Hondo.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

First time seeing this and I don't understand why Hondo would be in with Rey and Chewie? Shouldn't he in with with Ventress and Embo or something like that? I don't see where Hondo ties witn these two? Unless he is part of Enfys Nest group?

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    First time seeing this and I don't understand why Hondo would be in with Rey and Chewie? Shouldn't he in with with Ventress and Embo or something like that? I don't see where Hondo ties witn these two? Unless he is part of Enfys Nest group?

Hondo is an animatronic at one of the upcoming Disney parks. This is a Disney park set where I assume they'll also have a person in a Chewie costume and Rey look-alike.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyBothans View Post
    So bummed out by this exclusive. Hondo (in any setting, Clone Wars or Sequel Era) is an ABSOLUTE must. This thing is going to be a major pain to get. 90% of collectors will not be at Galaxy's Edge during the opening. Make this a Disney Store exclusive or something, pleasseee.
    So in order to get this I have to pay hundreds of dollars buying an airplane ticket, hotel room and pay to get into Disney park then how ever much the 3 pack cost....sounds like Ebay will be cheaper.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast