Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba fett (Vintage card) - 40th ESB Anniversary

Boba fett (Vintage card) - 40th ESB Anniversary

Please use this thread to discuss the 40th anniversary Boba Fett 6" figure that'll be released on a vintage card.

Thoughts on this figure?

Its a fun figure, I like it!

Want it, I won't be at SDCC so hopefully it'll be available online as usual.

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

I don't need this for my collection, not even positive if I'd open it. Still going to get one regardless, wonder if we'll get more characters like this or not.

Just wierd for this line to finally make something OT I don't feel like I need.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Interesting, but I wish he used his movie colors so he could go better with the other 40th Anniversary figures. Is this the only 40th Empire figure Hasbro is doing...? After they knocked it out of the part with the 2017 40th line, I kinda had high hopes for a similar ESB-themed wave.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I so want 2 of these... I love the vintage Kenner Boba Fett coloring.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I mean, yeah, I'll get one if I can, provided he isn't too much.

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

The fan vote was for the ESB 40TH line, so safe to say we're at least getting one wave and Dagobah Luke.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Awesome-sauce.

What figures do you think we'll be getting? The original Star Wars wave was just twelve figures, whereas ESB's was a lot more. If they stick to just twelve, though, I wonder how they'll do the selection.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast