Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba fett (Vintage card) - 40th ESB Anniversary

They have the taxes included with the price.

Anyone else kinda annoyed with the additional weathering? Especially on the visor brim, definitely separating it from a straight up homage and more of a realistic interpretation

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    They have the taxes included with the price.

Anyone else kinda annoyed with the additional weathering? Especially on the visor brim, definitely separating it from a straight up homage and more of a realistic interpretation
    Yeah, it was not needed....
    Original trilogy fan!

This is a wasted character slot.

This is the 5th time Hasbro has issued this particular mold of this particular character (2013 SDCC, 2014 release, all-white concept, Archive and 2019 SDCC). An easy skip for me. But I guess for my habits, it's not terrible this is a skippable convention exclusive. Had this been a battle-damaged Bespin Luke...different story.
    There's always a bigger fish.

It's not a wasted character slot, it's a con exclusive...not part of the regular line.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Managed to pre-order him from Kapow Toys here in UK. Sold out almost immediately when went live on ID Toys so i thought i had missed him but Kapow got their stock up not long after thankfully (sold out now)

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Managed to pre-order him from Kapow Toys here in UK. Sold out almost immediately when went live on ID Toys so i thought i had missed him but Kapow got their stock up not long after thankfully (sold out now)
    Your one of the lucky one's. Price was a tad too much for me. 30-35 max was my budget.

I'm going to hold and see what th price is when the UK gets limited stock later in the year before biting the bullet.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Your one of the lucky one's. Price was a tad too much for me. 30-35 max was my budget.

I'm going to hold and see what th price is when the UK gets limited stock later in the year before biting the bullet.
    Yeah was a little bit more than I was hoping for but I didn't want to take a chance on another X Wing Luke situation lol. Hope you can get your hands on one mate and hopefully at a good price!

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    Where can you get protective cases for 40th Anniversary figures like this still on the card?
    http://www.gwacrylic.com/ has cases for the 40th Anniversary line. It should be the ADC-11 product. Iain Sanderson responds pretty quickly. I use that exact case for my celebration X-wing Luke. I also just picked up a case for a vintage Jedi Luke 77 back moc from him.

I found out about his products through the The Imperial Commissary Facebook Group.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_V4der View Post
    This is a wasted character slot.
    Your mother is a wasted character slot

Would you really want a battle damaged Luke to be SDCC exclusive? This is one of the BEST examples of what a SDCC exclusive should be.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast