Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba fett (Vintage card) - 40th ESB Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_V4der View Post
    Lame. Easy pass for me.

Another wasted slot that could have been spent on a far better choice from ESB.

Better choices: Dagobah Landing/Snowspeeder Pilot Luke, Jacket-less Han with torture rack, Battle Damage Bespin Luke. Or Willrow Hood (yes, really).
    How is a con exclusive a "wasted slot"?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmii View Post
    I hope this ends up on Haslab instead of having to pay $100+ on ebay.
    Hope so too...Unfortunately, Iím already preparing myself for this one on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Interesting, but I wish he used his movie colors so he could go better with the other 40th Anniversary figures. Is this the only 40th Empire figure Hasbro is doing...? After they knocked it out of the part with the 2017 40th line, I kinda had high hopes for a similar ESB-themed wave.
    I would guarantee that he will have his movie colors on the figure that is released with the actual wave of TESB 40th. On a cardback for TESB as well. This one is on a SW cardback like the original was briefly before TESB came out (after the mail away figures release). I still remember how amazing it was the first time seeing Boba on a cardback. That artwork for the cardback was incredible, considering at the time there was nothing else showing a realistic Boba in action.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

This is supposed to be for next year, right? Considering next year is the 40th for ESB.

Pretty sure it's this year, SDCC is in July.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Well it is 2019 the 21 back Fett came out in 1979. So I could see them celebrating the 40th anniversary of his release. I kind of called it too after the x-wing Pilot Luke we got at Celebration 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    I would guarantee that he will have his movie colors on the figure that is released with the actual wave of TESB 40th. On a cardback for TESB as well. This one is on a SW cardback like the original was briefly before TESB came out (after the mail away figures release). I still remember how amazing it was the first time seeing Boba on a cardback. That artwork for the cardback was incredible, considering at the time there was nothing else showing a realistic Boba in action.

Only a few weeks away from hopefully getting this figure somehow off Hasbro Pulse.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

After not getting the 20th Maul, could I enlist some help with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I so want 2 of these... I love the vintage Kenner Boba Fett coloring.
    Same. Secondary market prices are probably gonna be murderous though...
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

So I'm usually a vintage collector, so I'm not used to this Hasbro Pulse stuff. Do things tend to go on sale the day of the con or what?

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast