Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why would Rey pawn stuff from an AT-AT anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    She was pawning stuff from a star destroyer.
    Exactly. Living in an AT-AT and cosplaying as a Rebel pilot while placing scratch marks on the wall counting down the days until her derelict parents show up.

sounds a lot like "Joe Dirt".

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    Why would Rey be a scrap merchant living off of crap food, when she's a pilot?

Nothing that she does makes sense because the character is rubbish. I wouldn't even bother trying to question any of it, if I were you.
    why do you think being a pilot is rare? She also doesn't want to leave the planet as she is waiting for her parents. We also see she isn't a good pilot just a pilot.

I have nothing to say to you. You're not a poster I'm interested in talking to. Every thread you join turns to crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    I have nothing to say to you. You're not a poster I'm interested in talking to. Every thread you join turns to crap.
    you should probably just put me on ignore then. I am just curious about your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    you should probably just put me on ignore then. I am just curious about your statement.
    He's more obsessed with you than he is hating Solo.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12