Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Focus Collectors

I haven't really focused on anything in particular however , I love hoth which is completely strange . Born in Connecticut and left in my 20s to sunny hot florida. I hate the cold. Weird. Tatooine would be more like it, lol.

I did end up with a case focus by accident. I used to buy up lots to complete my collection and most of the time they came with cases. Now I have all the cases minus 1 vinyl case with Wampa on it.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    I haven't really focused on anything in particular however , I love hoth which is completely strange . Born in Connecticut and left in my 20s to sunny hot florida. I hate the cold. Weird. Tatooine would be more like it, lol.

I did end up with a case focus by accident. I used to buy up lots to complete my collection and most of the time they came with cases. Now I have all the cases minus 1 vinyl case with Wampa on it.
    Speaking of case focuses, I keep hoarding vader cases. I've got 7 of them and I swear at the rate I'm going I will build my next house out of them. hahaha. I do want to do something with them though. They're so cheap, but too expensive to ship so not worth selling on ebay or anything. I've always wanted to do a wall mosaic with them.

Don't really have a focus. I do tend to gravitate toward Hoth. I have all the playsets, vehicles and figures for Hoth. Lots of Snowtroopers, Rebels, Commanders and At At Drivers. I really wish Hasbro would add a different Rebel and another Snowtrooper to the Retro line. Maybe a twin pack or a new set with a couple figures like the VTC Jabba Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Speaking of case focuses, I keep hoarding vader cases. I've got 7 of them and I swear at the rate I'm going I will build my next house out of them. hahaha. I do want to do something with them though. They're so cheap, but too expensive to ship so not worth selling on ebay or anything. I've always wanted to do a wall mosaic with them.
    cheap may only depend on the case. The first vinyl star wars case isn't worth much or the yoda esb case. Now the first case that has the same art work but says empire strikes back is worth a lot. Same a return of the jedi. Both very rare and sell high. The empire case with yoda and wampa is the only one I'm missing. You don't have a spare one do you.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

If you want to try something interesting, you could try and make guitars out of them. That seems like it would be interesting. A wall mosaic would be pretty cool!

Oh I'm only referring to vader cases being cheap. None of the others are in the realm of "cheap" anymore. Affordable yes, but cheap no.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRizz View Post
    If you want to try something interesting, you could try and make guitars out of them. That seems like it would be interesting. A wall mosaic would be pretty cool!
    A guitar would be cool. Right now my 3 year old uses them as a drum set so who knows, maybe we'll start a band

I focused on Vader and Chief Chirpa. Vader because he was always my favorite character and chief chirpa because I kinda fell into it with some cool items and it snowballed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123