Thread: Listed a full set of figures on ebay

Listed a full set of figures on ebay

Since I've been out of the vintage buy and sell for a number of years, I decided to list a full set, individually, on ebay.
    What I thought would be handy, is if I used this thread to list the final selling prices as a bit of a guide for others.

Now, I live in Canada, so dollars would be in Canadian.. Plus, being in Canada may affect the values, because some times, people inside the US don't want to buy stuff internationally (same could be applied to anyone because of shipping). So bear that in mind.

Just thought it would be handy for people for updated prices..
    Follow if you'd like.
    Huge Army Builder, 852 figures and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Since I've been out of the vintage buy and sell for a number of years, I decided to list a full set, individually, on ebay.
    What I thought would be handy, is if I used this thread to list the final selling prices as a bit of a guide for others.

Now, I live in Canada, so dollars would be in Canadian.. Plus, being in Canada may affect the values, because some times, people inside the US don't want to buy stuff internationally (same could be applied to anyone because of shipping). So bear that in mind.

Just thought it would be handy for people for updated prices..
    Follow if you'd like.
    I used to by from Canada regularly. Then, for some reason, the shipping costs skyrocketed! I get stuff overseas at a cheaper shipping cost.

People do not accept, for some reason, the "updated prices." Everything, except for Last 17 and maybe Boba, are $10 -$15 figures loose, in many people's eyes. I know what the prices were and are, and I know in some cases they are bloated, but the "old guard" refuses to see what things sell for these days. That said, I do like keeping track of prices (w/o a database, anyways).