Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020

September or early November would be ideal for me.
    August = start of college, start of high school for some, too close to SDCC, too hot, end of the summer vacations
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Quote Originally Posted by jjawa3 View Post
    I spoke to Steve Sansweet about Reed renewing their contract to put on Cele.'s, he said the renewal process was in the works as we spoke. I had heard from the Cele. before this one that Reeds contract was run out and this last con. was their last! the timing of next year may have something to do with Galaxy's Edge, (which I will not attend in the near future) a fall con. would be more pleasant weather wise unless there are fires burning around the area or earthquakes or Imperial invasion!
    Even if Reeds contract gets renewed, with Mary gone and the current issues that are happening with the 501st/Disney future celebrations could look very different. Hopefully it all gets worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    Even if Reeds contract gets renewed, with Mary gone and the current issues that are happening with the 501st/Disney future celebrations could look very different. Hopefully it all gets worked out.
    I'm not familiar with the 501st issues. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    I'm not familiar with the 501st issues. What's going on?
    I'm not a 501st member so someone else can probably explain it better but it has been talked about a lot on various armor facebook groups the last few days.

Apparently the 501st, RL and MM were contacted by Disney/lfl about their armor being produced legally through licensed channels in the future...from what I hear the exchange didn't go well...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234