Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020

I hope it isn't in summer like D23. Growing up in southern California you learn to avoid Disneyland like the plague during the summer. It's the worst time to go.

...but I guess people who attend celebration and have camped out are used to "Disneyland in the summer" type of lines or worse. It just doesn't have to be that way.
    If they planned it during a time that is not the peak season Disneyland is much more enjoyable.

I'm sure I'm in the same boat as many others out west who couldn't make it to Chicago. So this is great news for me.

Completely agree with you, Hutt. Not to mention the fact that Anaheim and Disneyland in the middle of summer can be rough (my wife and I were there in July in 100 degree temperatures).

If they're smart, they'll make it in the Fall, so it's more like 1 1/2 years... I suspect they will want to time it with the opening of Phase 2 at Disneyland, whenever that is...
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Phase 2 of Galaxy's Edge? That's happening later this year.

Attended Anaheim in 2015 during the Spring and it was nice weather in my opinion. Went to Disneyland twice
    and loved each day. But I'm not going in 2020. Saving for WDW instead. However, if there is another Celebration
    in Orlando, I'm so there!
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Can't wait to go back to Anaheim. We want to go to Galaxy Edge just not sure what day to go. I was thinking to go on Friday.
    "You must do what you feel is right,of course" - Obi Wan - A New Hope IV
    My Feedback

Waiting for dates but can't wait!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

How about a date announcement today for Star Wars Day? I thought they would do it today.
    Last edited by WangoJango; 05-04-2019 at 03:26 PM.

when do you think it will take place, i saw that wondercon is the 10-12 of april, do you think the next celebration will be later, like may?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast