Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim 2020

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Yes the Lyte page is up but when it first went up weeks ago I got in line for a 4 day and I was #35. Ok not bad. However when I checked after it came back up I was in the 50s!!! How does this happen?? There’s some really shady stuff going on.
    My 4 day queue still says 75th in line, same as the first day it was up before it was taken down (actually I started out 76th and have went up a spot. Someone must have cancelled). That issue is with you.

That being said, I'm not concerned. There will definitely be tickets for both of us. It's a non-issue.

Hope you have progressed in your place in line Hutt, hope everyone is able to get their tickets in time! All is quiet here now, I am a Force Ghost.

There has been some more hotels opening up via the hotel portal on the Celebration site. If needing one, take a look.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Any word on dates yet? I agree that Summer in So Cal isn't very much fun with the heat, so I'd prefer Spring or Fall.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Any word on dates yet? I agree that Summer in So Cal isn't very much fun with the heat, so I'd prefer Spring or Fall.
    Yeah, you're a bit late to the party. It's August 27-30. At this point, only Thursday and Sunday tickets remain. 4 day passes sold out in under an hour this time.
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 10-01-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Trust me it’s not Orlando hot.

Think again, the fires are burning now and we can only hope next year that the weather will be better! yes, if there are fires burning it's hot! due to the basin area Anaheim is in and smog! I grew up part of my life in S. Calif. but it wasn't like this back then. dress light and have sun screen and water.

I'm with epsilonjedi on this one. I'll take 95 degrees in dry heat over anything above 80 in humidity any day.

Whew! you may get your wish! but it still could rain!, that would be very weird.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213