Thread: Sideshow sixth scale Star wars figs-reduced $

Sideshow sixth scale Star wars figs-reduced $

Hello all, I am new to the forum and have a few figs that I would like to sell.

**reduced prices on figures**

F.S are NIB sixth scale Star Wars Figs, they all have NOT been displayed just the boxes opened to examine figures then stored away, they are ALL MINT, including the boxes... no tears, rips or crushing. Im getting out of sixth scale because I prefer collecting the PF Figures. I am located in Canada and shipping to the States will be a flat rate of $25.00 U.S(per fig), if its more I will cover the rest, also be aware that Insurance is extra.

If you require a specific picture I can accommodate you but be aware I will not take the figure out of the box, i will take the clear top cover off but the figure does not come out.

Im now set up with Paypal, if this is your choice of payment I ask that you include the fee of 3%.

All prices are in U.S funds

**Would also be willing to trade for the new Lego Millennium Falcon**

BoBa Fett MMS312-$255
    Han Solo MMS261-TRADED
    Chewbacca MMS62-TRADED
    Kylo Ren MMS320-$215
    Darth Vader MMS279-$350
    Rey & BB8 MMS337-$250
    Obi Wan MMS283-$275
    Luke Skywalker Red Five(sideshow exclusive)-$OLD
    FO Snowtrooper MMS321-$OLD
    Captain Phasma MMS328-$OLD
    FO Stormtrooper MMS317-$175
    Darth Maul(sideshow exclusive)-$250
    Spacetrooper MMS291-$OLD

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kessel12; 07-16-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: price change

Back to the top

back to the top

back to the top

Quote Originally Posted by kessel12 View Post
    Hello all, I am new to the forum and have a few figs that I would like to sell.

**reduced prices on figures**

F.S are NIB sixth scale Star Wars Figs, they all have NOT been displayed just the boxes opened to examine figures then stored away, they are ALL MINT, including the boxes... no tears, rips or crushing. Im getting out of sixth scale because I prefer collecting the PF Figures. I am located in Canada and shipping to the States will be a flat rate of $25.00 U.S(per fig), if its more I will cover the rest, also be aware that Insurance is extra.

If you require a specific picture I can accommodate you but be aware I will not take the figure out of the box, i will take the clear top cover off but the figure does not come out.

Im now set up with Paypal, if this is your choice of payment I ask that you include the fee of 3%.

All prices are in U.S funds

**Would also be willing to trade for the new Lego Millennium Falcon**

BoBa Fett MMS312-$255
    Han Solo MMS261-TRADED
    Chewbacca MMS62-TRADED
    Kylo Ren MMS320-$215
    Darth Vader MMS279-$350
    Rey & BB8 MMS337-$250
    Obi Wan MMS283-$275
    Luke Skywalker Red Five(sideshow exclusive)-$OLD
    FO Snowtrooper MMS321-$OLD
    Captain Phasma MMS328-$OLD
    FO Stormtrooper MMS317-$175
    Darth Maul(sideshow exclusive)-$250
    Spacetrooper MMS291-$OLD

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    As per forum rules please do not delete the prices of sold items: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122433
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away