Thread: Is this a Repro Bespin Blaster (Jedi534?) - Middle one

Is this a Repro Bespin Blaster (Jedi534?) - Middle one

It floats and sounds the same as the regulars. I donít have so many with me just about 5 so canít really compare. Donít recall having one with so much flashing and the colour?

one in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    It floats and sounds the same as the regulars. I don’t have so many with me just about 5 so can’t really compare. Don’t recall having one with so much flashing and the colour?

one in the middle.

Color looks off, I guess it could be faded. Never seen that flashing on any of mine. Looks like a repro. In the view from first picture, is that bar under the scope raised?

Oh yeah that’s quite deceptive that picture. It is indented. Higher contrast / brightness one here:

Oh yeah that’s quite deceptive that picture. It is indented. Higher contrast / brightness one here:

The detail just looks off to me, add in the flashing and color and I would label it a fake. I'm no pro so I would wait on more advice from others.

It looks like a V2 with the thin tip, but on top of the extra flashing and color being off, the details of the scope don't seem as crisp as an original. I wouldn't jump up and down screaming repro yet, though it does look suspect.

Stumped here but that could be a vintage bootleg or unauthorized weapon. Not repro but bootleg.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Stumped here but that could be a vintage bootleg or unauthorized weapon. Not repro but bootleg.
    well, if the man of a thousand blasters is stumped then I’ll put this with the x-files.

well, if the man of a thousand blasters is stumped then I’ll put this with the x-files.
    I have a slightly similar Bespin blaster but not at all that color. If it was the regular blue color I'd have no problem saying it's legit and just a bad casting from an old or degrading mold. But that green color is pretty interesting.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback