Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Galaxy’s Edge lightsabers

If they have a Rey lightsaber from ep IX then I think it would be a must have. I doubt they will have it by November though

have to say those are pretty darn cool looking, and it's gonna be difficult to leave without one or four!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    If they have a Rey lightsaber from ep IX then I think it would be a must have. I doubt they will have it by November though
    I would bet that it's released Oct 4th for Force Friday.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

These are just the current Disney parks sabers and previous Hasbro removable bladed sabers. Glad I didn’t get the recent black series Maul ones. With the exception of Luke, these are currently out and previously released with Hasbro years ago. Main difference are different blades. Still exciting and I’ll pick a few when I go opening day.
    Last edited by DarthLuis; 04-17-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    These are just the current Disney parks sabers and previous Hasbro removable bladed sabers. Glad I didn’t get the recent black series Maul ones. With the exception of Luke, these are currently out and previously released with Hasbro years ago. Main difference are different blades. Still exciting and I’ll pick a few when I go opening day.
    I figured the Ren, Rey and Vader’s were about the same as the ones available now from Disney Parks however, the rest look new. The Mace is the one that stands out the most from those that have been released before in FX form, you can tell by the pommel, it looks thinner and more streamlined like the actual prop/LE version. Unfortunately, because of the electronics they will remain to be thicker overall. In that respect the OT sabers will be easier to make close to the original dimensions since the original props were thicker.

There are updates given. Kylo has more accurate plugs and the Vader is more of a "First built by" without the weathering.

While Hasbro did release some of these same sabers they're new designs. I'm not looking forward to spending all this money...

I just need a Luke ROTJ saber and I'll be done with my collection. I have a MR Vader and a Hasbro Luke(blue). I just want 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green saber.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

All in all, I think we can all agree these will be the best licensed lightsabers we will see until EFX or someone starts making LE lightsabers again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    All in all, I think we can all agree these will be the best licensed lightsabers we will see until EFX or someone starts making LE lightsabers again.

Without a doubt. Which is why Disney doesn't mind eFX and Anovos holding those said licenses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123