Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Cantina Mini Bust Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    I'm late to this as I haven't been on for awhile but I'd like Ponda Baba made. I always said they should do a 2 pack with him and the Doc. Especially since their latest appearance in Rogue One. I'm always up for Tessek as well since he is a great piece to have. But let's not forget about the rest of the band that several of us want. We two out of the five and they sound terrible without the other three.
    Good to see you around again, Bill! I'm with you on the Walrusman AKA Ponda Baba mini bust as the next Cantina patron. And like you said, it should be followed by Dr. Evazan or having both of them offered as a 2-pack. That would be super sweet! And I agree as well on DST coming up with the rest of the Cantina band. The only two musicians GG produced look so lonely on the shelf. And yes! Squid Head AKA Tessek should be the next Jabba's Palace character. Gee! it was even voted as the winner last year in our own thread here. As a matter of fact I'm gonna go ahead and give that thread a bump.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-17-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Not sure if everyone is aware of this, but in any case .. we can now vote using GG's Twitter page in a poll for the next Cantina character to be made. I've just placed my vote for Walrusman AKA Ponda Baba, hoping a Dr. Evazan gets made after him. And here are their places so far ...

38%Ponda Baba
    15%Labria
    36%Blue Snaggletooth
    11%Ohwun De Maal
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-21-2019 at 01:37 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

I would vote for PB as well if I did the Twitter. No interest in going down that road though.

Did they say how it was narrowed down to these four?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhlegethon View Post
    I would vote for PB as well if I did the Twitter. No interest in going down that road though.

Did they say how it was narrowed down to these four?
    I'm guessing those were in the lead after Celebration. I feel like you do about Twitter. I'm just not going there.

I have no interest in a Blue Snaggletooth or Walrus Man bust as I have the statues and would not double up. I'd prefer Duros but would buy Labria. But they're not likely to get made based on how the voting is progressing.
    Last edited by BenObi_70; 05-21-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    I'm guessing those were in the lead after Celebration. I feel like you do about Twitter. I'm just not going there.

I have no interest in a Blue Snaggletooth or Walrus Man bust as I have the statues and would not double up. I'd prefer Duros but would buy Labria. But they're not likely to get made based on how the voting is progressing.
    I wish I had the statues, but they rarely pop up for aftermarket sale even on the 'bay. I voted for Ponda. Snags would be a close second.

I also don't have twitt...er. No desire to either, but wish I could vote.
    He's no good to me dead!

I mentioned in another thread, I did not have a Twitter account either, nor care to post in Twitter or any other social networking service. But I created an account yesterday just so I could vote.Twitter is the only venue offered to do this, so I made the effort in order to be heard, so to speak. That said, all four mini busts should be made, plus the ones left out from the list they had at Celebration.

It's a bit annoying that you can only vote on twitter and that they hasn't really been any kind of notification that you can vote, unless I missed it???

Why not have something on the website so it's a bit more accessible to people.

I found out about it thanks to Rebelscum's front page which I always read. The post was there two days ago with a link to the Twitter page. That said, the voting should have been made a little more accessible to everyone by using their website. Not everyone uses social media. Also the list on Twitter is shorter (less characters) than the one offered during Celebration. Not sure why it has been narrowed down to four characters. I guess it is what it is, and at least we are being asked what Cantina patrons we want to see made next.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-22-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234