Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Cantina Mini Bust Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxattack106 View Post
    Sorry but there was no mention of it....and I didn't think to ask. I was all about Amanaman. lol

...and yes, give us Tessek, I would get one for sure.

Thanks, Max. I appreciate your reply. Hopefully they've been paying attention and he'll get made. But back to the Cantina patrons, I sure as heck would love to see some sort of announcement coming soon.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Those that use social media should share it on Gentlegiantltd’s and Diamond Select Toys’ sites !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I posted this pic in the wrong thread last time. But , movie make up artist Rick Baker says vote for Labria !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every time I see Labria this comes to mind:

" The Devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal ..."

* Cool Cantina character, nonetheless.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Every time I see him I think of Star Trek The Search for Spock when McCoy is trying to get a pilot to fly him to the Genesis planet, will have to look it up as the alien reminds me of that one in Star Trek.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

lol at the Rick Baker pic. Hysterical he's wearing a T-shirt of himself!

Quick story. I got to work along side him many years ago on a film called "Mighty Joe Young" (big ape movie with Charlize Theron.) I was just some young production assistant at the time, but I used to run production materials from our production office to Baker's creature shop. I got to see him on a regular basis for a while and even sat in on some demos he gave to the director/producers for the ape effects he was doing for the project. Years later, and I mean like 5-7 years later, I was at San Diego Comic-Con walking the floor and I randomly hear my name. I turn and it's Rick Baker saying hello to me. I was FLOORED that he even remembered me - nevermind my name! Singularly one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

I vote Ponda Baba!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swabie2424 View Post
    lol at the Rick Baker pic. Hysterical he's wearing a T-shirt of himself!

Quick story. I got to work along side him many years ago on a film called "Mighty Joe Young" (big ape movie with Charlize Theron.) I was just some young production assistant at the time, but I used to run production materials from our production office to Baker's creature shop. I got to see him on a regular basis for a while and even sat in on some demos he gave to the director/producers for the ape effects he was doing for the project. Years later, and I mean like 5-7 years later, I was at San Diego Comic-Con walking the floor and I randomly hear my name. I turn and it's Rick Baker saying hello to me. I was FLOORED that he even remembered me - nevermind my name! Singularly one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

I vote Ponda Baba!!!
    What's up Swabie! You may have been down the street from me when they were filming that in Long Beach near the Queen Mary!
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Fleet Admiral

I'm late to this as I haven't been on for awhile but I'd like Ponda Baba made. I always said they should do a 2 pack with him and the Doc. Especially since their latest appearance in Rogue One. I'm always up for Tessek as well since he is a great piece to have. But let's not forget about the rest of the band that several of us want. We two out of the five and they sound terrible without the other three.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast