Thread: Starship designs from The Mandalorian

Starship designs from The Mandalorian

Here are some screencaps from the Mandalorian preview doc, courtesy of my pal Dave, and cheers to Boris for the heads up!

Oh, btw, the hero (gun)ship is called the Razor Crest, it is believed.
    Gotta say I'm most impressed by this art and the footage on Youtube, very excited to see the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0dh...X9Niw0vbQzejno

I lovehow these designs so effortlessly blend elements from all eras of Star Wars while still also having their own unique character. Awesome stuff.

The first one's a brute. Thanks for posting and i look forward to seeing more.

Superb images DD thank you
    formerly Boris :shame:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Here are some screencaps from the Mandalorian preview doc, courtesy of my pal Dave, and cheers to Boris for the heads up!

Oh, btw, the hero (gun)ship is called the Razor Crest, it is believed.
    Gotta say I'm most impressed by this art and the footage on Youtube, very excited to see the show.
    All looks very impressive. Just waiting for them to spoil it by saying he's Boba's third cousin twice removed or something, EU style. Hopefully they won't do stuff like that and keep meaningless fan service to a minimum.

His ship looks reminiscent of Jaster's Legacy, Jango's old ship crossed with the Sugi's ship from Clone Wars.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Some nice surprises in the video, thanks for sharing.

Liking this design. There's another video out there of someone actually making this ship in a workshop for live action shots. Not all CGI like one would think.