Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Black Series Luke Skywalker Red-5 Helmet

Hasbro Black Series Luke Skywalker Red-5 Helmet

Can't believe there isn't a thread for this already! I know they aren't everybody's cup of tea, but I love the Black Series helmets and this one looks great! Cool that they incorporate both ANH X-Wing and ESB Snowspeeder sound effects.

It's on display at SWCC. Pics courtesy of JTA:

Last edited by Billy_Ray; 04-13-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

You can count me in! I have a Pre Order for the Anovos, since it might never actually arrive I will be getting this one.

Just got my order in for this! Love it!

I’m game and thanks for posting.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

The Hasbro helmet looks pretty cool
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Decently priced and looks top notch!

Wow that is really impressive.

Hasbro is really getting its act together, and unlike EFX and Anovos are actually delivering a product!

Cheers

Jez

This is a must buy for sure. I mean, who hasn't pretended they were Luke flying the X-wing. Really glad they are finally do it, but I'm wondering why they didn't do it sooner. Seems like a no brainer.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I just picked up the Black Series Gamestop exclusive Shock Trooper helmet for $50. They finally went on clearance.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

It seemed small but it'll be great for cosplayers!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast