Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hasbro Black Series Luke Skywalker Red-5 Helmet

Picked up the Kylo Ren helmet in TK Maxx cheap and was impressed with the quality (and fit) so I grabbed the Poe Dameron helmet off Amazon when it came out at RRP 70.

The Storm Trooper black series lids are currently retailing at 130 (RRP * 2) but the Darth Vader black series helmet is selling for 50 (RRP / 2)! So do you gamble that this helmet will fail to sell at retail and wait for sale?

I know that I will be ordering this first day, the Poe Dameron helmet is cool and all but this Red 5 helmet is the royal crown of Star Wars fandom . . .

Quote Originally Posted by tay_vanis View Post
    Picked up the Kylo Ren helmet in TK Maxx cheap and was impressed with the quality (and fit) so I grabbed the Poe Dameron helmet off Amazon when it came out at RRP 70.

The Storm Trooper black series lids are currently retailing at 130 (RRP * 2) but the Darth Vader black series helmet is selling for 50 (RRP / 2)! So do you gamble that this helmet will fail to sell at retail and wait for sale?

I know that I will be ordering this first day, the Poe Dameron helmet is cool and all but this Red 5 helmet is the royal crown of Star Wars fandom . . .
    It's hard to say. Non of the prior helmets have sold out, with the exception of the Kylo Ren helmet. Though the prices have gone up and down on them. It's hard to use past examples since they are different helmets. In my opinion this Luke helmet is the one most everyone will want. My gut is telling me it will be around and not sell out, and it may go down in price some. But, the fan in me is simply going to buy this helmet day 1 with no regrets.

BTW, I'm assuming you bought the Kylo Ren helmet a long time ago and at a TJ Maxx in the UK?
    Last edited by sharky; 04-29-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123