Thread: EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ "Reveal" lightsaber

EFX Luke Skywalker ROTJ "Reveal" lightsaber

Saw this on display at Celebration at the EFX booth. Was this simply to show off past items to increase their clout or will this be reissued? I missed out on the first run and I would LOVE to get this thing for a normal retail price. Their site doesn't have it up for preorder, but all the helmets are there so I'm thinking that I'm out of luck. At any rate, was hoping someone could shed more light on this product and if it is indeed available or not.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Saw this on display at Celebration at the EFX booth. Was this simply to show off past items to increase their clout or will this be reissued? I missed out on the first run and I would LOVE to get this thing for a normal retail price. Their site doesn't have it up for preorder, but all the helmets are there so I'm thinking that I'm out of luck. At any rate, was hoping someone could shed more light on this product and if it is indeed available or not.
    Did you ask if they had any for sale? They brought old stock Red five helmets to Orlando and I kicked myself for not asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Did you ask if they had any for sale? They brought old stock Red five helmets to Orlando and I kicked myself for not asking.
    Hasbro will be making a Black Series red five helmets. It’s not Replica prop quality, but it’s a fraction of the cost of one.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCitrix View Post
    Hasbro will be making a Black Series red five helmets. It’s not Replica prop quality, but it’s a fraction of the cost of one.
    I saw that. I’ll get one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I wasn't even there, but I see now Rebelscum reported that they brought out their old products - I guess to show what great stuff they've done to increase people's interest or confidence in buying their new stuff. I'm surprised Hasbro isn't doing hilts as well.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

They displayed archived products. Not for sale or in the future either.