Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rise of Skywalker trailer.....

I'm hoping the cackle at the end was just a tease/fakeout. I really don't want a certain someone to come back...
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Round dish on Falcon YAY
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    I'm hoping the cackle at the end was just a tease/fakeout. I really don't want a certain someone to come back...
    Idk man - Ian McDiarmid was on stage right after the cast

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Thoughts:

1. WHICH Skywalker? A​nakin is the chosen one after all.
    2. Yavin or Endor? Do we get Ewoks?!
    3. JJ can save this! Severley damaged Palpatine lives in Death Star husk and Force projects himself....but a little differently, just like Luke did....and he was Snoke all along.....

Come on, there's a chance to pull this all together!
    I would say Endor and not the Moon of Endor. They will either find The Emperors force ghost or he is alive and enjoying retirement on the old DS

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    I would say Endor and not the Moon of Endor. They will either find The Emperors force ghost or he is alive and enjoying retirement on the old DS
    I like that idea for some odd reason.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

It should actually be called:

Star Wars: Return of the Senate

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Thoughts:

1. WHICH Skywalker? A​nakin is the chosen one after all.
    2. Yavin or Endor? Do we get Ewoks?!
    3. JJ can save this! Severley damaged Palpatine lives in Death Star husk and Force projects himself....but a little differently, just like Luke did....and he was Snoke all along.....

Come on, there's a chance to pull this all together!
    That’s exaclty what I thought after digesting it all, there was never a real Snoke, it’s been Palpatine all along.
    Last edited by TKMaster; 04-12-2019 at 02:31 PM.

It would so wipe the floor with all the sh1te that RJ talked about him not being important!
    Last edited by darthsatan; 04-12-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    May you live in interesting times.

I don't know, is 480k views in 3 hours on the official Star Wars you tube channel a lot?
    Seems to be low if there really is supposed to be a lot of excitement for EpIX.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    my guess is Jedi are essentially dead. All new Jedi are going to call themselves Skywalkers

i was thinking this too. its like they are pissing all over the OT, and when they were finished, they said oops, i missed a spot.
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast