Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 75244 Tantive IV

I built mine today. Not a bad build, it’s sturdy. I wish had it had some sort of stand so it’s not resting on cannons and whatever that loudspeaker thing towards the back is supposed to be.

I'm sure one of the companies that make perspex stands, like Wicked Bricks, will come up with something. (Laser Labs seem to have disappeared a few months ago.)

Personally I'd like to make a cradle out of Technic lift arms, a bit like Efferman's vertical stand.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

I am surprised that this set is going to be retired in December of next year! Seems like a short run. Wondering if it isn't selling like they hoped? I noticed in the list of sets to be retired, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ets_185078.asp, the UCS Y-Wing (75181) wasn't mentioned and that set has been around for a little while. Guessing it must be selling a little better?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm sure one of the companies that make perspex stands, like Wicked Bricks, will come up with something. (Laser Labs seem to have disappeared a few months ago.)

Personally I'd like to make a cradle out of Technic lift arms, a bit like Efferman's vertical stand.
    I just finished this one I found on Rebrickable and just went to photograph it. The pic below isn't my one - scroll past to find out why I did't get to shoot it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My Captain Antilles minifig has disappeared! This set has been on a shelf, untouched, since I built and photographed it back in May. I can't figure out the how/when/why or possibly who
    Last edited by Jeremy; 09-11-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Looks nice, thanks for sharing. Hope you find the captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! My Captain Antilles minifig has disappeared! This set has been on a shelf, untouched, since I built and photographed it back in May. I can't figure out the how/when/why or possibly who
    Psst... it was Vader

Thanks - ordered a new one so I can get a little feature on displaying LEGO sets written up. Should take a couple of weeks to get here because the Pacific is so wide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123