Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Custom Acquisitions?

Here is a random Nautolan; I can’t figure out what the body is, but I think the legs are Vilmarh Grahrk. He was $10.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I got the Ithorian Jedi to go along with Roron Corobb. He’s clearly an older custom, using older parts. But at least he’s sturdy and has the right feet and hands. Everything is articulated except his head. I paid $18.00 for him total. I know that’s too much, but I just really like him for some reason.

You can’t get any cheaper than this. A Force Awakens Han with Ki-Adi Mundi’s head, the beard to which somebody used really glossy paint to darken up. But even this works as a 2-second backgrounder. It was about $6.00-$7.00 total.

Here’s a few background human scoundrels, made by Crimson Dynamite. I got them on eBay, of course. They were about $24 total, with shipping. They look a bit more Mos Espa than Mos Eisley. They are well articulated.

This guy I made myself. I put a Bust-Ups on the lower half of a TAC McQuarrie Fett (and painted the white legs black). I’m into custom Snivvians, I guess due to old Red/Blue Snag influences.

NOTE: The legs don’t even really fit the torso, but it matters little, as he’s a dark shadows backgrounder anyway.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 04-30-2019 at 07:35 PM.

This guy started off being Yerka Mig, morphed into Merc Sunlet, but ended up Kell Tainer, from the old Wraith Squadron novels. I made him myself from sad leftovers.

Here is a Mark Poon Admiral Screed from eBay. He was $88, and worth every penny.

Here is a Bothan Senator, made by I_Am_Boba_Fett, a great figure and parts designer. I got him on eBay for $45. He too is worth every penny.

I bought this Jedi Master Maks Leem figure on eBay for two reasons—I recognized the character from the old Darth Maul novel, and I liked her hands. They aren’t Gran hands, but work well enough. She was $12.

Governor Koong, from Mark Poon. Another $88. Another great figure. I love the old Droids stuff.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast