Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Latest Custom Acquisitions?

Here’s Darth Scourge, from the same epic. He’s an even more masterful figure, from the absolute grandmaster customizer SithJediCustoms4Life. It’s beyond super-articulated. He and Vindican are both natural Sith by species, and look great together. Scourge was $69.99.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 08-21-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Here’s a full-size red hologram of Captain Phasma. It’s made of rubber and cost $8.99 on eBay. It’s decent enough, but I wanted it for its rarity.

Here’s yet another Ithorian custom, this one again from the genius Seinar_Fleet_Engineer. Notice his purple eye patch. Along with my Jaxxons, it’s currently my favorite figure. It’s got five smooth points of Kenner articulation, and is just glossy enough to stand out (and yet still settle down) in any cantina crowd. It cost $35, but is worth 100 figures.

Here’s a custom snowtrooper, made from a combo of sequel trooper and GI Joe parts. The head is glued on. It was $12.99. It looks cool!

Here’s a Shistavanen Wolfman, with a repainted Voolvif Monn’s head on an Indiana Jones cult guy’s body. He’s got great articulation! He was made by Sterlistr, and cost about $30 on eBay.

This was $5. It’s a Terminator Barnes figure, but with a Labria head in place of Common’s. But the thing that interested me was the custom horns, made from putty. He’s a nice cantina merc.

Here’s an absolutely wonderful custom by brilliant eBayer I_Am_Boba_Fett. It’s the classic Holiday Special alien Myhr Rho! I’ve included his pic, as well as an action shot from the old ‘90s game Yoda Stories. It’s an Episode I figure with a custom-cast head.

I’m addicted to cantina aliens, so nothing really can be better than this. It was about $60, which (I realize) seems high, but does shorten my cantina list by one—a feat not available just any old time.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 09-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314