Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperor Palpatine with Throne

Emperor Palpatine with Throne

Just saw this on Facebook.

Last edited by GNT; 04-10-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Wait - so is that real? Or a really amazing custom!?!

That looks great!!

Holy crap! Cannot wait for that Emperor!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

JTA is reporting this as well. Man, I am soooo stoked for this figure! He can't come soon enough. I wonder if the fact that there are packaged images already means we will be seeing him sooner rather than later. It doesn't even look like a mock up judging by the clear rubber band plainly visible.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Ok, for what it's worth, Flyguy is reporting that this will be released April 13
    Feedback thread

Looks amazing, definitely needed this after the day I've had.

Does he come with his cane though? Hopefully it's longer but the hands seem like reuse. Maybe the entire body.

Might be worthwhile to keep the old one and use some of those heads on him. Not sure but I'd rather have a duel scene than an Emperor's arrival in my shelf. It'll displace a pot of my troopers though.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Oh hell yeah, Emperor Palpatine. Can’t wait to see a closeup of the faces.

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Oh hell yeah, Emperor Palpatine. Can’t wait to see a closeup of the faces.
    YES, with the photo real technique and three heads, this looks to be AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Looks amazing, definitely needed this after the day I've had.

Does he come with his cane though? Hopefully it's longer but the hands seem like reuse. Maybe the entire body.

Might be worthwhile to keep the old one and use some of those heads on him. Not sure but I'd rather have a duel scene than an Emperor's arrival in my shelf. It'll displace a pot of my troopers though.
    Damn, I didn't even think about putting one of the heads on the older release!
    Feedback thread

More images, cane included and it looks like they may have fixed the length. Also looks like swappable force lightning hands vs just clip on lightning:

Feedback thread

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast