Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperor Palpatine with Throne

Super excited for him. The fully cloth robe, lightning hands, and extra heads make him a HUGE improvement over the original.

It’s slightly silly, but I do wish he came with a lightsaber. I know he didn’t use one in ROTJ, but they did a “merge” with Yoda. Doing it here too would’ve been really nice.

Aw heck, now I need a 6" Jedi Luke.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Looks amazing!
    There's always a bigger fish.

I JUST bought a 3D printed throne a few months ago!

Fine i'll get it.

Those accessories aren't worth a figure and a half. I'm almost positive he reuses the original figure's body and even the head. They honestly should just make it 60 and include some stairs or the window if it's going to be 50.
    40 seems much more in line with what we should be paying. I'll get it anyway of course.

Don't think the cane is new, seems just as short sadly.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Damn, I didn't even think about putting one of the heads on the older release!
    Be very careful, hopefully they fixed it for this figure but the original Emperor has a very thin stem on the ball joint. My brother snapped his trying to remove the head, this was back when heads were still removable. I popped my old one off last night with no heat but I just slowly applied pressure up under the chin and it came off fine. Heat is always good though.

B/S/T Feedback!

Yeah, im happy with that Palpatine. Will be getting this for sure (Dont own the original)

Really want a chancellor (Non Sith) Palpatine now though!

If my options are this one with the all soft good robes, multiple heads and hands and a throne for $50, or the impressively embarrassing looking original release for $50 (secondary market), I'll happily buy the new one.

Even with reused parts from the first release, can someone confirm this is in fact the first black series figure they've really revisited and done a newer version for?

It essentially is, Vader is the ANH version and doesn't replace the original Vader. I mean we got some updates like the Leia head and Archive Luke but that's really the only others of note.

There wouldn't be any real reason to make a new body the old kbe was plenty well enough articulated.

B/S/T Feedback!

Title must have been spell checked...Emperor Palestine? At any rate, I'm getting if I can find one. Hope it's not hard to find.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast