Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperor Palpatine with Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Both of mine came pretty damaged, some of it was prior to shipping and some of it occurred in transit. Wanted one to keep in a nice box so I suppose I'll have to try again when/if they come back into stock.
    If mine arrives unharmed we can switch :-)
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Well, just finished my 3rd chat with Amazon Support about this. They said that I wasn't sent to the back of the line after I changed my payment method and they'll update my estimated delivery date within 48 hours. Hopefully that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    If mine arrives unharmed we can switch :-)
    Thank you! I wouldn't mind that at all.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Thank you! I wouldn't mind that at all.
    No problem, you've helped me out a couple of times before, it's the least I can do
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Wow that looks superb, waiting will be worth it for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post

Palpatine looks like me at work when the food comes in after we order takeout.

My CC was charged this evening. Checked Amazon and it says I should expect it this Saturday, instead of 10/9 which is what it originally said. Yay! This looks to be a kick *** action figure! <3

Quote Originally Posted by SameJacket View Post
    My CC was charged this evening. Checked Amazon and it says I should expect it this Saturday, instead of 10/9 which is what it originally said. Yay! This looks to be a kick *** action figure! <3
    What was your original order date?

Mine still says arriving Oct. 9th. I ordered on April 13th
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast