Thread: Hello and help needed for rare (I hope) books

Question Hello and help needed for rare (I hope) books

Hi all and thank you for letting me join. I'm an early fan who never joined the forums before since I wanted to keep my collection. Unfortunately, I have fallen on hard times (also called long term unemployment) and look everywhere for money sadly.
    But enough with my problems, I hope I'll make a fellow fan happy with what I have on my shelves. First problem, I read the FAQ and DO NOT WANT to do anything illegal but I own 2 books that are Advanced Reading Copy and one that is a Proof reading copy. And I don't know if I can sell them. Would you please let me know, I do not want to ruffle any feathers. Thanks

I also own several other books that might be considered rare (though it's hard to evaluate) and an uncommon DVD boxset plus the infamous Xmas special VHS but I'll discuss the rest of my collection later when I know more about those books whose pictures are below.
    Thanks for your help or redirection.
    Last edited by TheCorellian; 04-09-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Welcome!
    I don't know how much advanced reading copies would be worth but I don't think they are that much. I have a few from the mid 90s as well. However if they are worth anything I'd imagine Shadows of the Empire to be worth the most..

Unfortunately star wars books aren't worth too much unless you have an original movie 1st edition or some rare foreign publication

Thanks I'm gonna take pictures of my French products and put it here to see if it's worth something.