Thread: AMC's Milk The Walking Dead

AMC's Milk The Walking Dead

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/08/walking...-third-series/

AMC has announced it is green-lighting a third scripted series set in the world of The Walking Dead. According to the network, the series “will feature two young female protagonists and focus on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever. Grown-up and cemented in their identities, both good and bad.”
    Last edited by Mildoo; 04-08-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Sometimes I feel like the people running the TWD universe are painfully out of touch with what people actually want to see.

Hmmm, I was curious if the title had been announced. And here it is. Perfect.
    - people need a melody to open their eyes -

Ugh. Why? The flagship is finally decent again. Fear had an uptick in season three and then back down in regards to quality in season four. Just focus on those. So dumb.

Show didn't need 1 spinoff let alone 2
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I'll give it ago, I do enjoy watching both Walking Dead shows (though the last Fear season was kinda meh since everyone main was essentially killed off except for 1 or 2). 3 shows going might be overkill IMO

The new show will depend entirely on the characters and how I feel about them. If none resonate with me quickly, I'm out. I've given too much to the parent show and feel like I've been s**t on for my loyal viewership. Pretty sure I'm done with this one too - There are so few characters left that I am emotionally invested in that even a spectacular show now feels lackluster to me. Just my opinion.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Well, I stopped watching TWD shortly after Glen died. I get the structure of the show, but it just lost too many characters I was invested in to stay. Couldn't get into any of the new ones, the ones I did were killed off again. lol

With this it sounds like they're going for "Girl Power", and it's gonna be about two Females that can outdo anything a Man can. Probably have CGI martial Art moves similar to Badlands.

Personally, I would like them to base the show somewhere else. Like Ireland, Australia or Japan etc. I'm curious how other Nations reacted/dealt with this outbreak.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Still a fan of The Walking Dead. I always feel the fanboys are their own worst enemy. This is another instance. While I agree The Walking Dead has taken some off shoot approaches that weren't done well (The Gimple effect) When they stick with the comics and the story lines involved it usually works out pretty good. Not always, but I also think like many TV shows they have to play the hand they are dealt (contracts, etc.) which can throw plans off entirely, and I think this show has been a victim and has tried to adapt as best and as fast as they could.

There's still lots to like here. Unfortunately when the little bit of bad pops up.. it's REALLY bad. but when it's good it's REAL good.

As far as the offshoot shows, etc. yeah, I also feel it's a milk everything you can approach, which usually doesn't bide well.

A also feel on so many occasions TV tends to completely forget it's demographics and target audience, which kills a lot of shows..extremely fast.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker