Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MR sabers: Mace, Vader, Dooku, Anakin, Maul, Kenobi

MR sabers: Mace, Vader, Dooku, Anakin, Maul, Kenobi

Available are the following items, all of which have been either displayed in their acrylic cases or stored in their shipping cartons. They've all been in a child and smoke-free home and are complete including the shipping boxes however the CoAs were stored separately from the sabers and suffered water damage. All prices include shipping CONUS but any payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

A few pictures are below and more can be found at the link where the additional contents that came with the items can be seen: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133438...h/46834605404/

- Mace AOTC SE (#57 of 750): $1250
    - Anakin AOTC SE (#635 of 750): $1150
    - Vader ESB (#1053 of 2000): $700 SOLD
    - Kenobi AOTC (#997 of 2500): $650
    - Maul (#209 of 3000): $600 (includes the somewhat custom display case Philip Wise had made as MR didn't sell this one with a case)
    - Dooku (#1524 of 3500): $700 SOLD

Last edited by commscan; 08-18-2019 at 12:19 PM. Reason: updated information

All PMs have been answered.

DarthLuis, I'm looking keep the Maul with its display case unless someone comes along that just wants the saber.

I've updated the listing information regarding the CofAs and made price adjustments on the signature edition items. Please note that I'll be listing these on ebay shortly to increase visibility.

Is your MR Obi Wan AFBB ANH for sale?
    I also interested to buy your Dooku. Is it in mint condition? No scratch, no dings , no scuffs , no dents , no loose parts (Especially the black grip parts) , etc? The COA for Dooku also damaged?
    Please PM me your answers. Thanks.

All items still available. If you see something you're interested in feel free to throw me an offer.

Could you post a pic of the water damage of the Mace COA?
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiegum View Post
    Could you post a pic of the water damage of the Mace COA?
    Chris
    Hi Chris. I'll try and get something posted this week. You can PM me your mobile and I'll text it which would be faster.

Done
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast