Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SW Celebration Chicago • April 11-15

SW Celebration Chicago • April 11-15

If anyone’s going, please post info. Some events will be live-streamed, the big one will be Friday with the EP IX panel with JJ.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Celebration

What really sucks is i'm disabled. I could never travel to Florida or California for celebration. NOw its a hour away and tickets went on sale when i was going thru a MS relapse. Sold out. My life sucks

Hope some good info gets passed around from it. I have 5 day tickets but I have too much going on so I'm not able to go. Oh well, maybe next time!

Quote Originally Posted by karmajay View Post
    Hope some good info gets passed around from it. I have 5 day tickets but I have too much going on so I'm not able to go. Oh well, maybe next time!
    "What really sucks is i'm disabled. I could never travel to Florida or California for celebration. NOw its a hour away and tickets went on sale when i was going thru a MS relapse. Sold out. My life sucks"

I see an opportunity here....

I will be at Celebration! Stop by The Dented Helmet booth 5325!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Not going..
    Waited to long to make a decision.. Tickets went fast

If eFX are there, can anyone try and get information for the release of their Signature Millennium Falcon? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    If eFX are there, can anyone try and get information for the release of their Signature Millennium Falcon? Thanks
    Both eFX and Anovos has been listed as exhibitors at SWCC.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

I was at Celebration in Orlando a couple years ago. I couldn't make it to Chicago but looking forward to photos !

Those going, would be great if someone could ask eFX and Anovos when they plan to ship out all their pending orders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast