Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: This one will be fun...

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    There's never been a holocron in a film to date I believe. Not expressly used or referred to, at least. At this point they are EU to me.
    I think there was one in Rebels (although again basically EU)

Ezra was able to rescue Ahsoka in the force time dimension. My theory is that accessing that dimension requires incredibly high levels of the Force. Palpatine had found a way to access this dimension but allowed Ezra to enter in order to try and turn him,etc and possibly to test out Palpatine's belief that he could use that dimension to prevent his own death.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I think there was one in Rebels (although again basically EU)
    There is one in Rebels - I'm not sure about CW though. Cad Bane steals one from the jedi temple, I think.
    I myself, quite enjoyed the Clone Wars, and to some degree Rebels.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    There's never been a holocron in a film to date I believe. Not expressly used or referred to, at least. At this point they are EU to me.
    Hmmm....good point. Holocrons would probably confuse the average movie-goer then.
    H
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Hmmm....good point. Holocrons would probably confuse the average movie-goer then.
    H
    It could be explained in a line or two.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

With the amount of nerd jargon thrown in Marvel films, I highly doubt people would be confused by the purpose of what amounts to boxes with information inside them.

lol My sentiments exactly.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    It could be explained in a line or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    With the amount of nerd jargon thrown in Marvel films, I highly doubt people would be confused by the purpose of what amounts to boxes with information inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    lol My sentiments exactly.
    Sorry guys, I forgot to add something to the end of my last post. It should have read like this.

#1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112