Thread: Official Pix: Official Calgary Expo & FanExpo Dallas Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In Service

Official Pix: Official Calgary Expo & FanExpo Dallas Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In Service

Can't attend these awesome events this year? We're back offering you the only official service there is to obtain autographs from the attending guests including the cast of Back to the Future, the cast of Boy Meets World, the cast of IT, the cast of Smallville, Peter Mayhew, Pamela Anderson, Kiefer Sutherland, Mia Farrow, Zachary Levi and so many more!

Orders will be taken through April 22nd & all Send-In items must arrive by April 25th. Click here to place your order now!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Last Call for Calgary & Dallas orders. Today is the final day to get your orders in.

Oops I missed this as I was need Mayhew. Do you think you offer a send-in again with him soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronet View Post
    Oops I missed this as I was need Mayhew. Do you think you offer a send-in again with him soon?
    This is very likely our final signing with him. It took 3 years to make this happen and he's now starting to make less and less appearances.