Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.75" THE FORCE AWAKENS "GENERAL LEIA ORGANA" created by Customs for the Kid

Im not schutzie. Ive told YOU before to stop that nonsense.

Plus I have participated in a thread and in this thread I was just saying that an easier way to make a Force Awakens General Leia is to use the Endor Leia figure body along with the Last Jedi Leia head along with a rebel fleet trooper vest. A quick easier way. Thats all I said and yet YOU jump on me for cripes sake.

Have I even said forcing people to make the same figure that I have made? No I havent so back off.

Theres more important things in life than to argue with people over a damn action figure doll.

Theres floods going on, tornadoes, etc

dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Well my custom Force Awakens Leia is great too. Im just saying my custom figure is easier to make
    You have yet to show what it looks like for anyone to judge whether it's "great" or not. Somehow I bet it doesn't look even remotely as good as this guy's.

What the hell is the matter with you? Jeez
    ...you're in HIS thread.
    Last edited by DagMarus; 04-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

The Rebel Fleet Trooper Vest isn't screen accurate though. I prefer the customs I do to be as screen accurate as possible.

What the hell is the matter with you? Jeez
    I have no problem with you or your custom. I just don't understand why you keep repeating yourself over and over again and acting like you're a victim somehow. I didn't dog you out. I didn't say your custom was terrible. Some people prefer easy, some people prefer accurate. Let It Go and only comment if you're bringing something new to say rather than just repeating yourself again and again.
    Last edited by CustomsfortheKid; 04-02-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Well good for you if you do customs YOUR Way.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganaMajor View Post
    The Rebel Fleet Trooper Vest isn't screen accurate though. I prefer the customs I do to be as screen accurate as possible.

Well good for you if you do customs YOUR Way.
    STOP TRYING TO FORCE EVERYONE TO DO TFA GENERAL LEIA CUSTOMS YOUR MEGA-EASY WAY!

Im not forcing ANYONE to make the same figure.

Chill out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast