Thread: Master Replicas Group 2001 computer art

Master Replicas Group 2001 computer art

Hi guys, I recently was able to get the 2001 computer art from MRG but I'm having problems being able to use it. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro with the latest version of High Sierra installed...for some reason, the art will not run on this computer and I can't figure out why. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? There is a 23-minute video included with the package that plays through a bunch of the 2001 computer animations, so does anyone know if that is the exact same thing as the included artwork? Thanks for any help!
    Florida Gator fan's response to an FSU Seminole's comment about Gainesville: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

Quote Originally Posted by phreaky_d View Post
    Hi guys, I recently was able to get the 2001 computer art from MRG but I'm having problems being able to use it. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro with the latest version of High Sierra installed...for some reason, the art will not run on this computer and I can't figure out why. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? There is a 23-minute video included with the package that plays through a bunch of the 2001 computer animations, so does anyone know if that is the exact same thing as the included artwork? Thanks for any help!
    Yep. That's it. It should play it through QuickTime.

It's a mp4 formatted movie that rotates the recreated computer graphics in and out. Kinda' like a screen saver.

But there's no "real" artwork on the loop...

This was all I got on my HAL thumbdrive:

2001_computer_art_FULL.mp4

Cool, that's exactly what I wanted to find out...thanks for the clarification! At least I have the movie, so that works!
    Florida Gator fan's response to an FSU Seminole's comment about Gainesville: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

Quote Originally Posted by phreaky_d View Post
    Cool, that's exactly what I wanted to find out...thanks for the clarification! At least I have the movie, so that works!
    Well....not to tempt you, but this youtube just came out today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoX...eid=354da3ffcf