Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creature Cantina Rubber Band

I’m sure the poster is trolling everyone
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    I’m sure the poster is trolling everyone
    I'm not trolling anyone. I was just asking if anyone knew the approximate size of the original band.

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post
    I'm not trolling anyone. I was just asking if anyone knew the approximate size of the original band.
    The size of the original band is 5-7 members, Figrin Dan was the band leader I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronthebanker View Post
    The size of the original band is 5-7 members, Figrin Dan was the band leader I believe.
    This site needs a like button

Quote Originally Posted by aaronthebanker View Post

The leader of the band is tired, and his eyes are growing old. But his blood runs through my instrument, and his song is in my soul......

Quote Originally Posted by StarFin View Post
    This site needs a like button
    There was a Like button. They removed it in hopes of getting more posts as too many were supposedly (?) simply liking posts and not commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Faker View Post
    Itís like the o-rings in GI*JOE figures. No one frets over them being replaced. I dread the day that all the rubber tires have rotted off my old Transformers and M.A.S.K. vehicles. About half of my old Masters of the Universe figures are either legless or canít stand because the bands in the legs have rotted. Rubber bands/parts might make for fun action features when toys are new but they really hurt the long term collectibility of toys.
    Your can repair your old MOTU figures with brand new rubber bits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJfEibRQIWM

Interesting. I just pulled my Cantina out of storage to take a quick pic. Mine is complete w/ the box, and what do you know? No rubber band. Guess I never realized it was missing since I purchased it a few years ago.
    Wt

I always liked this set as I felt it made up in a small way for the lack of cantina aliens by adding six band members and a couple other guys painted on the backdrop. makes it look like you have a lot more than 4 aliens when you stick everybody in there

p.s. and Garindan and a few other mysterious characters are printed on the cantina Adventure set so between the two you have a pretty good representation of the diversity of original aliens
    Last edited by aaronthebanker; 04-08-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12