Thread: WTB - Hera Syndulla Mini-bust

WTB - Hera Syndulla Mini-bust

Title says it all!
    Hera is one of my daughter's favorite characters. I can't attend Celebration next month, and would really love to surprise her with it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
    YW
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!
    Collecting what I like, from who I like!!

I'm going, I'll see what I can do for ya!
    Tauntauns are cool....get it??

Thanks Max!
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!

If Max isn't able to get one, I'll see if I can get my hands on one for you!

Thanks mtav!
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!

John, about your PM requesting if I could pick up a Hera Syndulla mini bust for your daughter, in case you don't receive my PM, I wanted to post here and let you know I was able to order the mini bust for you today. I sent you a PM with all the details. The total including shipping to me was $138.28 When I receive it I'll go to the P.O and get shipping quotes to send it to you. As of right now I was charged instantly for that purchase to the account I have for my collectibles. That said, while I do not mind helping you out, I need you to please Paypal me the $138.28 ASAP. I'm being charged tomorrow for the SSC Half Scale Yoda and I'm short, as I used part of the funds to order the bust for you. Thank you !
    Last edited by LightSword; 04-05-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    - Collecting all that strikes our fancy usually ends up in regret. Soon we realize impulse played a part, and the room wasn't as big as we thought it out to be -

My Feedback , My Collection

PM replied, and payment incoming! Thank you good Sir!

This thread may be closed! Thanks to all who offered to help!
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!

Payment received, thank you!

I will let you know as soon as the mini bust gets shipped to me, as well as when it arrives. I will get you then exact shipping quotes to you from the P.O, FedEx and UPS so you can choose which carrier best fits your budget.

* Happy to help an honest collector and a great Dad. I hope your daughter will love it!
    - Collecting all that strikes our fancy usually ends up in regret. Soon we realize impulse played a part, and the room wasn't as big as we thought it out to be -

My Feedback , My Collection

She's going to be ecstatic Julian! Thanks again! ^_^
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!