Thread: Unbelievable Finds!!

Unbelievable Finds!!

I live in a small town of 11K, I have been searching for a few pieces to get closer to finish out my vintage collection. Who would have thought I would stumble across a couple of rare pieces in a garage in this small town.
    I have a Complete Ewok Battle Wagon and a Tat. Skiff No Boxes, but thats ok with me.

I was just like WOW, how lucky I am this weekend.

Along with this were a few other nice pieces, Amanaman Complete, Tie Interceptor and a Shuttle. to name a few.

I didn't steal them, I gave them a fair price

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_MaHaBe View Post
    I live in a small town of 11K, I have been searching for a few pieces to get closer to finish out my vintage collection. Who would have thought I would stumble across a couple of rare pieces in a garage in this small town.
    I have a Complete Ewok Battle Wagon and a Tat. Skiff No Boxes, but thats ok with me.

I was just like WOW, how lucky I am this weekend.

Along with this were a few other nice pieces, Amanaman Complete, Tie Interceptor and a Shuttle. to name a few.

I didn't steal them, I gave them a fair price
    Wow that is a great find. Any pics?
    Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

My "Greatest Find" to date isn't even Star Wars. It was way back when I was a kid. Our town transfer station (dump) has a place where you can put good, usable stuff for others to take if they want it. One time, I went with my mom, and sitting off to the side was a box full of 80's GI Joes! I think there were probably 25 figures in there and almost all of them had the weapons. I asked the guy working there if it really was okay to take them, and he said it sure is. Have fun with them. I've still got them in with my other Joes currently in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    My "Greatest Find" to date isn't even Star Wars. It was way back when I was a kid. Our town transfer station (dump) has a place where you can put good, usable stuff for others to take if they want it. One time, I went with my mom, and sitting off to the side was a box full of 80's GI Joes! I think there were probably 25 figures in there and almost all of them had the weapons. I asked the guy working there if it really was okay to take them, and he said it sure is. Have fun with them. I've still got them in with my other Joes currently in the basement.
    That would be hard to top. Now a days , someone would have grabbed them and put em on ebay. I do miss the days when people just share without the thought of return.
    Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/