Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New reproduction Luke Stormtrooper

I finally got around to watching the review video and I think I'll be passing on the Han. I can't believe the helmet won't fit onto the Han head. That's a huge oversight for the amount of money being charged for the figure. An adjustment to either the helmet or the head could have fixed that.

Did he say that in the video? I couldn't make it through the whole thing...that guy puts me to sleep. Made it about halfway through and he still hadn't even talked about the figure itself.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Did he say that in the video? I couldn't make it through the whole thing...that guy puts me to sleep. Made it about halfway through and he still hadn't even talked about the figure itself.

It fits on the head, but would have to sit at a slight angle because of the nose on the Han head. They should have undersized it slightly, even though it is already based on the small head sculpt. Wouldn't be surprised to see that corrected in a later run, if more of these are made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12