Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Darth Maul Collector’s Gallery Statue - Celebration / PGM Exclusive

Well, UPS delivered my Spider Maul yesterday, and just got around to opening it today. Two broken pieces later (a horn off Maul's head, and some armature from a leg) and I'm off to contact customer service.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Sorry to hear that DJ ! Mine arrived safe and sound.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    Well, UPS delivered my Spider Maul yesterday, and just got around to opening it today. Two broken pieces later (a horn off Maul's head, and some armature from a leg) and I'm off to contact customer service.
    Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that.

Hopefully a replacement is sent to you quickly.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Thanks, ATATDRIVER and SpecialOpsUnit. Definitely unfortunate, but I am hopeful that the situation will be rectified. Customer service has already been in contact with me; I'll be curious to see if they send along an entire new statue, or just replacements for the broken parts.

And that is a fine looking Maul you have there, ATATDRIVER, but I'm always going to be a fan of those Bioshock pieces you've got!
    Last edited by Dr_Jedi; 06-13-2019 at 05:41 AM.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    Thanks, ATATDRIVER and SpecialOpsUnit. Definitely unfortunate, but I am hopeful that the situation will be rectified. Customer service has already been in contact with me; I'll be curious to see if they send along an entire new statue, or just replacements for the broken parts.

And that is a fine looking Maul you have there, ATATDRIVER, but I'm always going to be a fan of those Bioshock pieces you've got!
    You and me both ! I just wish they’d release a new Bioshock GAME !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678