Thread: FS: polish bootleg dsrth vader, cardboard death star, complete black hole humanoid + more

FS: polish bootleg dsrth vader, cardboard death star, complete black hole humanoid + more

I have the following items that I would like to move so I can focus on other projects. I am guessing on some of the prices. I have looked around and not finding a whole lot of comparables that have sold in the last while. So if I am way off, let me know and make an offer. Pictures are available for everything.

Thank you

Polish bootleg Darth Vader with biker scout arms. Excellent shape. Colour is great, chest plate looks really nice
    Pictures are available. 250$ obo

Sears cardboard death star. It is in very good shape, complete , cardboard is excellent with the exception of a water stain on on piece for the second level. 400$ obo

Black hole Humanoid, this is an amazing piece, silver on the head is super shiny, body is excellent, has his cloak and his original boots. I have rarely seen these up for sale and the last one I found that sold was one that went for 3000$ 4 years ago.
    3800$ obo

I also have another black hole humanoid that has its cape and in very good shape. 1300$

12" Luke Skywalker figure, clean, complete and a very good display piece 135$obo

12" Darth Vader, very nice, complete and stands well 85$ obo

12" Stormtrooper complete, stands nicely, white with some yellowing to parts of the body. 110$ obo

12" boxed jawa Complete, very nice box 175$

Die cast landspeeder very nice complete 35$obo

Loose slave 1 complete in excellent condition 65$ obo

I am also going to list hundreds of figures as well once I get them sorted out. Each ranging from complete and mint to a beater. Just need to get organized on this one.

Again I am unsure of all the prices and feel free to send an offer, then worst that happens is no deal made. Send me your email and I can send pictures of any item that you are interested in.

Thank you and have a great day
    Last edited by dirtpigs; 03-22-2019 at 09:04 PM.