Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hera Syndulla Mini Bust - Star Wars Celebration Chicago Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    wow

awesome choice, Hera was one of the few good things that came out of Rebels.
    I couldn't agree more!
    He's no good to me dead!

So, I concur with everyone that passing on celebrating the 20th Anniversary of TPM is wrong. Personally, I loathe the film and it remains to me the weakest of the Lucas SW movies by far. But I respect as Julian stated, that this was THE movie that brought Star Wars back and anyone who was around then remembers this was a very exciting time to be a Star Wars fan again . For that alone, I always give TPM it's due for that wonderful time period. Also, many of the memorable characters we got from the prequels and made their way into TCW cartoons (Ewan's Obi Wan, Darth Maul, Qui Gon, Senator Palpatine, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi) started with this movie.

That being said, I love this bust and really hope it is offered to PGM members. The only non OT pieces I collect at all are female aliens from the prequels or animated shows. Hera would fit into my collection perfectly, and the bust is amazingly well done.
    Last edited by Django; 03-22-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

This is a great looking bust (I'm hoping Sabine is coming down the line), but this would have been a PERFECT opportunity to make another Padme in one of her Queen gowns from TPM. Or Obi-Wan.
    Hate leads to lollipops...
    Proud female Star Wars collector. Geek Chicks unite!
    My Trade Feedback

I'd bet Sabine will get made. Hera looks great. Always happy to get more twi'lek stuff.

Well this stinks. I am going to Celebration but have zero interest in this bust.
    Tauntauns are cool....get it??

I'm a fan of characters from across the verious parts of the saga and Hera is one of the best created in the mythos IMO so I am glad to see her a minibust being made of her. As for a TPM minibust, not sure who I'd pick but for those really wanting one to celebrate the 20 year anniversary, hopefully SDCC will produce one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    I'm a fan of characters from across the verious parts of the saga and Hera is one of the best created in the mythos IMO so I am glad to see her a minibust being made of her. As for a TPM minibust, not sure who I'd pick but for those really wanting one to celebrate the 20 year anniversary, hopefully SDCC will produce one.
    An updated Qu-Gon Jinn would of been perfect as an exclusive. Their first attempt with him was...lackluster.

That or a Padawan Kenobi stand out as the most deserving ones.

We have enough Maul products.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by Maxattack106 View Post
    Well this stinks. I am going to Celebration but have zero interest in this bust.
    I understand how you feel, Max. But keep in mind your beloved Amanaman is due out this year (shortly), so have that to look forward to. "Always look at the bright side of life"
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Love it. Was a big fan of Rebels. Hope this leads to some Clone Wars characters given that series is returning. Cad Bane and Savage Opress please.

Hera!
    didnt see this coming, but pretty happy and the bust just looks great, perfect pose and a cool mixture of realistic but still a touch of the animatic origin!

hopefully i can score (pgm with paypal please...)
    ...my lil Twil'ek and Togruta crush galore...
    Last edited by Sith74; 03-23-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast