Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Hera Syndulla Mini Bust - Star Wars Chicago Celebration Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    When you say you’ve contacted Diamond for a replacement I assume you really mean Gentle Giant? I’d email the customer services again though as it’s never taken more than 24 hours for me to get a reply but more often I get a reply the same day as I’ve messaged them (noticeable improvement now DST are in charge).
    Yes, I contacted Gentle Giant using the customerservice@diamondselect.com email. Is this email the correct one?

Quote Originally Posted by jedi_master_kenobi View Post
    Yes, I contacted Gentle Giant using the customerservice@diamondselect.com email. Is this email the correct one?
    Yes, that’s the correct email address. Maybe the delay is because of Celebration then as they have been noticeably better since DST took over, I’ve had cause to contact them several times & always had a quick response. Only other thing to do beside phoning, is try using the contact us section on the website as I’ve used that a couple of times in recent weeks & again got a quick reply.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Took one or two business days before I got a reply I believe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My Hera won’t be delivered until Tuesday (after the Easter bank holidays) so i’ll have to wait to see if mine has an optional chip or cracked lekku.

Saw the pics of broken bust. Checked mine. All good. Hope you get your replacement soon!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

This has been added to The Registry.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Received mine today and it's a really nice piece, hoping they end up doing the whole crew. I'd be happy if they trickled the Rebels out as exclusives.

That’d be very cool !
    My replacement bust has been shipped !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324