Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hera Syndulla Mini Bust - Star Wars Celebration Chicago Exclusive

Hera is awesome! Can't wait to get her. Hopefully, PGM can preorder.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Hera is awesome! Can't wait to get her. Hopefully, PGM can preorder.
    Exactly ! I can’t make this Celebration. Hopefully PG members can preorder to be shipped after Celebration as usual ! ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While a Hera Syndulla isn’t a mini bust I personally would purchase, dispite watching & enjoying some parts of ‘Rebels’ the fact that why’re making it doesn’t trigger me like it does other people on this site, & I am happy for those who are excited for it!

(Now a Cad Bane / Asajj Ventress mini bust I would definitely purchase)
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins – but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.” -Yoda

I love this bust by the way. I know it’s not everyone’s forte , but I’m sure there will be OT stuff as well !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never heard of her/him, an easy pass for me.

Hopefully those that are after it can get it the usual pre-order way.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreOne View Post
    Thanks, Dad
    You are welcome, IT. You know, you should really read someone's profile before assuming it is a male you are addressing. I'm very much a woman since the day I was born. But I'll forgive you; you are obviously a kid. Go play now.
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    So much for the prices being cheaper.

I second the comment about it being 20th Anni for Phantom and they give us a kids cartoon character.
    I agree with you. To each his own. An EP 1 mini bust would of made more sense. Seems to me they keep pushing for cartoon characters every chance they get. If this is the future of GG under DST, I guess there isn't much time left.
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

I like it, I'm in

Really nice looking bust. If this is the level of quality that they continue to achieve with the animated characters, I'm very hopeful for the future. All that said, I agree that a TPM bust would have made more sense this year, but almost certainly DST's hands were tied by decisions previously made by GG. Still, the fact that this bust exists gives hope that there will be bust(s) for SDCC - unless they run this like the McQ Han, which was available at Celebration and SDCC, IIRC.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    .... I agree that a TPM bust would have made more sense this year, but almost certainly DST's hands were tied by decisions previously made by GG. Still, the fact that this bust exists gives hope that there will be bust(s) for SDCC - unless they run this like the McQ Han, which was available at Celebration and SDCC, IIRC.
    I agree. We can't blame DST for having a Rebels character as the Celebration exclusive. It takes longer than three months to work on the release of a mini bust which, I think, it is the time DST has had the reins of the company, and for that matter, they are still getting things in order. This release was most likely already in the works by Gentle Giant for a year or so, and DST is just going along and releasing what was already developed, such as the case will be for the PGM gifts from last year.

That being said, I realize it would have made more sense to have had something related to the the 20th anniversary of TPM, a film that marked the comeback of the Star Wars universe and moved it forward. But again, as it is always the way I feel about these things, despite having no interest for this character ( I actually traded my GG Hera Pin at the last Celebration in Orlando for a Scout Trooper one), it is refreshing to see we are not clones and have our own preferences and individualism. So, I'm happy those folks collecting Animated characters will have another one to add to their collections.
    Last edited by LightSword; 03-22-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast