Thread: Please help identify random parts from Star Wars lot

Please help identify random parts from Star Wars lot

Hi guys,
    These items were included in a lot of vintage Star Wars parts recently, any help to identify these would be greatly appreciated. The last looks like a tiny Darth Vader. The first looks like Transformers maybe? Windshield looks and feels like Star Wars but don't know for sure. Little dude with the throne, you got me!
    Jeff

I don't recognize any of that, sorry.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 22-28 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabba_no_botha View Post
    Cockpit canopy on one of the side sections for a Micronauts Battle Cruiser
    https://micronauts.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_Cruiser

[/QUOTE]
    I think this is from the original vintage die-cast Vader's TIE.
    The die-cast TIEs were shaped the same as Kenner's 3 3/4" design, with the "handle" on the back.
    On the die-cast versions, you could pull out the handle, and get a Vader or TIE pilot. This looks like the Vader part, without the "handle" that should be attached behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Man_with_No_Name View Post
    Cockpit canopy on one of the side sections for a Micronauts Battle Cruiser
    https://micronauts.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_Cruiser

I think this is from the original vintage die-cast Vader's TIE.
    The die-cast TIEs were shaped the same as Kenner's 3 3/4" design, with the "handle" on the back.
    On the die-cast versions, you could pull out the handle, and get a Vader or TIE pilot. This looks like the Vader part, without the "handle" that should be attached behind it.[/QUOTE]

This is correct for sure.