Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 75227 Darth Vader Bust

75227 Darth Vader Bust

Just revealed today on The Star Wars Show:

It's also mentioned that this set will be available at Target at some point (presumably without the Celebration Chicago logo.

cool concept and love the packaging but it just looks off, specifically the brow looks too pronounced

I agree it's not perfect but it doesn't look half bad considering the piece count. Hopefully this is a precursor to a UCS Vader Bust similair to the UCS Darth Maul.

I'm loving it. Just wish LEGO could have figured out how to include red lenses tho.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

There will for sure be some MOC mods out there

That's no bueno.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

2500 will be available at Celebration. If they get lotteried off over the five days that's 500 per day. Typically any that don't get collected either go in the last lottery of the day and then a mega lottery on the last day, so if you're there on Monday you'll have the best shot.

Also unless these ones have some kind of exclusive print or sticker on the box they'll be easier to get at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    2500 will be available at Celebration. If they get lotteried off over the five days that's 500 per day. Typically any that don't get collected either go in the last lottery of the day and then a mega lottery on the last day, so if you're there on Monday you'll have the best shot.

Also unless these ones have some kind of exclusive print or sticker on the box they'll be easier to get at Target.
    If only we knew when they will be available at Target...Anyone else refreshing all day with no luck like me??
    MY FEEDBACK
    Looking for GG Lego Maquette Variants

Quote Originally Posted by vtguru View Post
    If only we knew when they will be available at Target...Anyone else refreshing all day with no luck like me??
    It's been pushed back until Monday now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast