Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor GoT trilogy set in Old Republic

The important thing here is that everyone dies. The end.

Seriously, I hope they do a good job on this as they did on GoT. The only concern that I have is that GoT really did change once its story went beyond were the books had reach. So GoT had to start to make up its own storyline (with cooperation with GJJM). But their new material isn't bad, just different. Not as sophisticated and involved as the book material.

Still their production details are excellent, so I do look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    The important thing here is that everyone dies. The end.

Seriously, I hope they do a good job on this as they did on GoT. The only concern that I have is that GoT really did change once its story went beyond were the books had reach. So GoT had to start to make up its own storyline (with cooperation with GJJM). But their new material isn't bad, just different. Not as sophisticated and involved as the book material.

Still their production details are excellent, so I do look forward to it.
    Better be space boobs a plenty

Want a Tarrantino star wars movie just to see how he handles his need to use the n word in a universe where it doesn't exist.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Better be space boobs a plenty

Want a Tarrantino star wars movie just to see how he handles his need to use the n word in a universe where it doesn't exist.
    you mean Nerfhearder?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    you mean Nerfhearder?
    okay, it would be absolutely hilarious if it turned out Han and the gang were space racist AF.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12