Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Just seen this on a UK site :

http://www.amerang.co.uk/index.php?r...lter_name=bobafett&product_id=60785

EFX are pleased to announce the release of their 1:1 Precision Crafted Replica of Boba Fett’s iconic helmet. As like the screen used helmet the EFX version features a moving range finder which features functional LED’s as well as all the battle scars from previously collected bounty’s!
    Features:
    1:1 Replica
    Functional LED Range Finder
    High quality ABS & machined Aluminum construction
    Master patterns cast from the screen used helmet
    Certificate of authenticity

Can't find this on EFX's site though....

If the pictures are like the final product, this looks pretty good.
    Last edited by RebelSpy007; 03-18-2019 at 01:04 PM.

It's worth it for the metal ears alone. I'll preorder for sure.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

So we ain't getting that Legend Fett yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    So we ain't getting that Legend Fett yet?
    we are getting a legendary but we knew the PCR would be coming out first. I spoke to EFX at SDCC and they told me this. Legendary would be hand painted but not a huge difference. The PCR May be the better deal. Although I thought Bait Me would get it first. Seems plans changed. I’ll know more next weekend at WonderCon.

The only one I hope to get is the Legend. My current MR one needs an upgrade.

We see Boba Fett in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back as one of the 6 bounty hunters that Darth Vader hires to capture Luke, along with Princess Leia, Han Solo and Chewbacca. He tracks the Millennium Falcon to Lando Calrissian's Cloud City, where Darth Vader hands over Han, encased in carbonite, to the bounty hunter to take to Jabba the Hutt to collect his reward. Boba Fett meets his fate in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with the Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon on Tatooine. The master patterns for the EFX helmet were made from a direct casting of the screen-used helmet. Also, the paint reference and even the timing of the blinking LED's in the rangefinder are based on an extensive study of the original helmet! SPECIFICATIONS: -ABS & Aluminum construction - 1:1 Scale replica - LED Lighting effects for the rangefinder - Master patterns cast from screen-used helmet - Certificate of Authenticity - Requires 3 X 357 (L1154F) batteries (included) - 4C printed box Weight : 4500 gram Package Dimensions : 38cm x 36cm x 38cm (LxWxH )

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    we are getting a legendary but we knew the PCR would be coming out first. I spoke to EFX at SDCC and they told me this. Legendary would be hand painted but not a huge difference. The PCR May be the better deal. Although I thought Bait Me would get it first. Seems plans changed. I’ll know more next weekend at WonderCon.
    I wasn't under the impression it was going to be hand painted! That'll bump the price up a lot if true.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    I wasn't under the impression it was going to be hand painted! That'll bump the price up a lot if true.
    perhaps just the weathering will be hand painted like airbrushed. Legend Vader was hand brushed, and wasn’t significantly more. I’ll know more hopefully next weekend.

I’ve seen a few pre order prices in the UK starting at 650 and up to 800. These have since been removed so seems they’re still deciding on prices.
    Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Only1Kenobi View Post
    I’ve seen a few pre order prices in the UK starting at 650 and up to 800. These have since been removed so seems they’re still deciding on prices.
    You wouldn’t be able to send the links my way would you?

plus - does anyone know when this is actually due out?

i love my efx trooper helmet and really want a Fett, but don’t want to wait years for it!
    Last edited by uktrooper; 03-25-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast