Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EFX Boba Fett PCR Helmet

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    First time in years eFX wasn’t at WonderCon. Maybe because it’s so close to celebration. Well we’ll know more in 2 weeks.
    eFX will be at Celebration along with an exclusive Celebration pin that are exclusive to each vendor.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Such a bad rendition. Purified.
    Bobas right cheek looks as big as his left & the mandible lines are too curved. Hope they don’t do this to the legend version

Seems pricey for a PCR helmet

Expected ship date: June 2019

Just around the corner...

what would be the "material" difference between this ABS helmet and the eventual Legend Helmet?
    -SW Collector for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_Photo View Post
    what would be the "material" difference between this ABS helmet and the eventual Legend Helmet?
    Probably nothing. Ideally the Legend would be fiberglass (personal preference) but EFX uses the Legend moniker to denote it's screen used lineage.

What if you purchase one of the Boba helmets and the Scout Trooper Legend problem happens to you?

Hope you can wait five years...or more. Is it worth the gamble?

Last edited by Andle_Pevan; 04-11-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Probably nothing. Ideally the Legend would be fiberglass (personal preference) but EFX uses the Legend moniker to denote it's screen used lineage.
    And the helmet is padded inside... hopefully.
    But I have the signature MR helmet, I would never wait another 5 years for a Legend version.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast