Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke Skywalker (Dagobah) - Fan's Choice Winner - #**

They should include a jacket so it effectively gives us dagobah and bespin luke!

The exploded Force vision helmet sound like a great accessory.

I think the best way to handle the backpack issue is just to have a plastic backpack with a properly scaled Yoda upper body sticking out of it. No way they can make a pack work using the existing Yoda without looking ridiculous.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Yeah, if it came like that I would be all in on this figure. Otherwise he would be pretty bare bones I would think. I mean, they could throw in his gun belt and a blaster I guess.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    I think the best way to handle the backpack issue is just to have a plastic backpack with a properly scaled Yoda upper body sticking out of it. No way they can make a pack work using the existing Yoda without looking ridiculous.
    It would look akin to the POTF one that came with Yoda figure. I never was able to make that work!

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Not what i expectedbut hey ho. Still a figure i wanted to see at some point so won't complain, but as others have said, I was hoping people would use the vote to get a character that may not have got made outside of the poll

As for accessories..

How about this
    I have a feeling Disney would yank any severed head accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by DTLS View Post
    I have a feeling Disney would yank any severed head accessories.
    Sounds kind of dirty...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Sounds kind of dirty...
    Just like they pulled the pistol from the figuarts Jack Sparrow figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12